Sunday, May 30 – Wednesday, June 2
Still stuck in Guatemala. Our Monday flight was pushed to Wednesday and our Wednesday flight was pushed to Sunday. There was nothing extremely exciting, so here are some of the highlights of these few days, stuck in Antigua.
- Sleeping in.
- Wandering Antigua.
- Eating at McDonalds. multiple times.
- Seeing a movie, Sherlock Holmes (in English with Spanish subtitles)
- Hooka bar (my first time)
- Tanning and hanging out on the hotel roof.
- Drinking wine on the hotel roof. in styrofoam cups.
- More shopping.
- Delicious dinners and drinks.
- Dance club.
Gotta make the best of what you have, right?!? On Wednesday, someone decided enough was enough and that we needed to take matters into our own hands. More to come on that tomorrow!