It took me a long time….way longer than it should have…..but I have completed a list of 100 things that make me happy. I’m going to make it a new page on my blog and keep adding to it, but I’ll take a few days here and post the list in pieces. Even reading back over it makes me smile 🙂
100 Things That Make Me Happy
(In no particular order)
1. Flights that leave on time.
3. Reading while snuggled up in bed.
4. Sweet CeCes pumpkin flavor frozen yogurt.
5. Talking on the phone with my mom.
6. Taking Tucker on walks.
7. Playing golf with my dad.
8. Thunder storms when I am cozy inside.
9. Cooking for other people.
10.Traveling with a friend.
11. Playing tennis.
12. Checking things off my to-do list.
13. Going to Braves games.
14. Football tailgates.
15. Vanderbilt Homecoming.
16. Celebrating friends’ birthdays.
17. Steelers Sundays at the Coleman’s house
18. Completing scrapbook pages.
19. Depositing paychecks.