So my roommate Meghan kindly tagged me in a fun little game of blog tag. Here’s the deal: she answered 8 questions from the person who tagged her, and then created 8 of her own. Then she tagged her own 8 people…including me! So, now I answer her questions, make up my own, and then tag 8 more blogger pals. Here we go…
1. What is the one blog or website you can’t start your day without (other than mine, of course)?
Honestly, if it has to be one that starts the day I’m a super nerd. Since I check in on my Google Reader at the end of the day, pretty much the only site I check first thing in the morning is….weather.com. I mean, a girl’s gotta know what to wear for the day!! (And it looks like sunny but chilly….)
2. How about the one song you could listen to on repeat for forever and ever?
Laugh all you want: I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles) by The Proclaimers. (A) it was in one of my favorite movies growing up, Benny and Joon, (B) it never gets old, and (C) it’s an awesome song for my running playlist!
3. What is your ultimate to-die-for dessert, either that you’ve made or someone else has made, and why?
That’s a difficult one since I love ALL sweets. BUT I think it’s gonna have to be my friend Decker’s carrot cake. It’s always fresh, moist, and perfect!
4. What is in your refrigerator right now?
That belongs to me (hehe)? Yep, had to get up to look….
Soy milk. Cheese. Greek yogurt. Eggs. Butter. Tomato soup. Grapes.
5. What is your favorite book or magazine, and why? If you don’t have a favorite, then what’s the last one you read?
Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ’s Childhood Pal by Christopher Moore.
6. Baking, cooking, or takeout? Why?
Cooking even though I don’t do it enough. I really just enjoy cooking, especially when I get to cook for other people.
7. What was your best food experience in the last few months?
Another difficult one (mainly because it actually takes thought). It might just have to be The Local Taco….which I’ve only been to twice but both in the past few months. The guacamole is to die for. And the tacos are unique and flavorful. My two favorite are the Spicy Shrimp taco and the Fish taco.
8. What inspired you to start blogging? What has been your favorite post on your own blog?
I had tried numerous times to start journaling. I would never make it very far. Then I saw how much my lovely roomie, Meghan, was enjoying blogging so I decided to give it a shot. I think my favorite post on my blog was our Urban Dare adventure.
So there ‘ya go! Now it’s my friends’ turn! I’ll try to make ’em easy 🙂
(and I don’t think I have any more blogging friends that haven’t been tagged already and I won’t make anyone do 2)
8 Questions of Your Very Own
1. What is your default, go-to restaurant? Why?
2. What is your favorite season and why?
3. What is the best concert you have ever attended?
4. Who do you look up to most?
5. What is your favorite tailgate food?
6. What was the last book you finished? How did you like it?
7. If you could spend a month in any country/place, where? And why?
8. If you were a baseball player and had to choose an at-bat song, what would your song be?