I wish I had started this last week, but I want to do a little review of 2010. It’s been a pretty busy and awesome year, but I am super excited to see what 2011 has in store!
2010 in Review: January – April
- Snowpocolypse 2010 – A strong snow/icy storm hit Nashville right at the end of January. Ashley and I were stuck at home for a few days and walked to Publix to buy ice cream (obviously).
- Chaperoned Ski Trip – roomed with about 15 7th grade girls for a weekend in the snow! Exhausting and wonderful!
- First Job – started my first post-graduation job, albeit part-time, but loved it!
- Farewell Kenner – we hosted our final party in our beloved house on Kenner Ave. Sad day.
- Music City Half Marathon – One of my biggest life accomplishments yet. Can’t wait to do it again!!