2010 in Review: May – August
- Nashville Flood – I was out of town when it happened, but the effects can still be seen today, 8 months later. The pictures are still baffling.
- Guatemala – We worked. We played. We got stuck due to a volcano and tropical storm. Most epic trip ever. The posts start there but go on for numerous posts.
- House warming – after moving then being gone for 2 weeks, we finally got settled into Duncanwood and welcomed friends to our new house!
- RC Cola & Moonpie Festival – Bell Buckle, TN. RC Cola and Moonpies. Enough said.
- Adventure Science Center – Adult Night. Awesome.
- Girls weekend – my mom, best childhood friend, and her mom came for a weekend!!
- 101 List – started my list of 101 things to complete in 1001 days. I am loving checking things off!
- Music City Brewers Festival – annual event for my brother and I (and friends)!
- Busch Stadium – I love baseball, so this was super exciting for me!