2010 in Review: September – December
- Football/Tailgates – the best thing by far about this football season was the tailgates
- Steeler’s game – first time in the Titans stadium, playing the Steelers, with pregame sidelines passes! Best Sunday ever
- Bluebird Cafe – Dave Barnes, Matt Wertz, Thad Cockrell, & John Singleton
- Staff Retreat – with my first real full-time job!
- Birthday – the big 25. And the best roommates who threw me a surprise party! (Meghan’s post)
- Urban Dare – giant Nashville scavenger hunt with the best teammate ever. We rocked.
- Haunted House – tolerably scary
- Homecoming weekend – friends in town, great weather, awesome tailgate
- 10K – trained for and ran with Meghan
- Thanksgiving – great food and family time in Snellville
- Tacky Sweater Hootenanny – hosted at Duncanwood. SO tacky (stole post from Meghan!)
- First Snow – already snowing in the south. Going to be a long winter.
- Christmas Proposal – the most exciting way to end the year. After 9 years, my brother proposed to his girlfriend on Christmas!!