A year ago, I finally finished this list. A list of 101 things to complete in 1001 days. It has definitely been fun and helped me to do things that I may not have done otherwise! With a year and a half (ish) to go, I’m looking forward to completing more – hopefully everything – off the list!
By the numbers
- A year in, I have completed 30 items
- That’s 29% of my list
- I have done something in every category except 2
- My most challenging completion so far was chaperoning a week-long mission trip (exhausting!!)
- My most fun completion so far (though difficult to pick a top fun) was tubing on the Chattahoochee
- My coolest (in my opinion) completion so far was going to 10 new restaurants in Nashville
Here’s to more items!!