I posted a pic of this when I made it recently and received numerous requests for the recipe. I was baffled to find that I had never posted it here as it is easily my favorite recipe. Not only is it super easy and makes a lot, it is delicious. The perfect fall/winter crock pot meal.
I have no recollection of where I got the recipe, so if I owe you credit please let me know!
White Chicken Chili
1 1/4 lbs. chicken breasts
2 cans great northern beans
1 can white corn
1 packet taco seasoning
1 can chopped or diced green chiles
1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
1 can or 14 oz. chicken broth
1/2 C sour cream
chopped green onion (optional for garnish)
shredded monterey jack cheese (for garnish)
1. Place chicken in crock pot. Top with beans and corn.
2. In a medium bowl, combine taco seasoning, chiles, soup, and chicken broth. Pour on top of ingredients in crock pot.
3. Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours.
4. Before serving, stir gently to break up chicken (I use a spoon and fork to help shred it). Stir in sour cream.
5. Top with green onions and jack cheese.
Enjoy (for many meals)! Or freeze part of it to enjoy later!